Friday, September 6, 2019

This a short story about faith


I had given a card reading to a woman named Jessa on a beach house in Roxas City, Philippines, and because of that she made an appointment with me for a private healing session. At the time I was living in Roxas City while Jessa lived in Iloilo City, Philippines, which is about three hour drive. She asked me if she could bring a friend with her, I said “of course you can”.

A week later Jessa pulled up into the drive way and I saw from window that she looked tired from the long drive. After readying herself she came up to the door and rang the doorbell and I invited her inside. As she entered into the house; Jessa looked at me and smiled and stated “we made it”. I ask her where her friend Chrissy was at and all of a sudden she opened the door and came in smiling and yelling, “thank you God, thank you God”. I was really surprised at the woman yelling, and then I really took a good look at her and saw a light around her resembling an aura that glowing a beautiful golden, white color. Chrissy stated “I am healed, I am healed, praise God, praise God, thank you God I am healed.” Chrissy informed me that she was praying to God all week for her healing and I was her point of contact for her blessing. She was not thanking me for the healing she was looking at God for her healing blessing. And yes as soon Chrissy came through my doors of my house she received her healing blessing from God. This is my first time that I witnessed this kind of faith here in the Philippines.

Jessa looked at Chrissy and said “Are you really healed, you have no more pain?” All Chrissy could say “praise god, praise god”. I informed them it is our Heavenly Father that channels his healing energy through you. I am only a channel for God to flow his perfect work through me.

Jessa who brought girlfriend to see me for a healing was upset with me because her friend was healed and not her. At the end of her healing session, Jessa still had health issues but she received healing on some level, but not the healing that she desired. The reason she was looking at me for her healing instead looking at God for her healing blessing to take place. She was completely upset, and I tried to explain to her I have no power on who will be healed. I am just a channel for God’s Healing Energy to flow through me. Afterwards I finishing up and I blessed them and thanked them for coming.  I AM Maurice Ramsey Minister of the Light

No comments:

Post a Comment

This a short story about faith

I had given a card reading to a woman named Jessa on a beach house in Roxas City, Philippines, and because of that she made an appointme...