Saturday, October 21, 2017

I AM a Fisherman of Humanity




An old story some people have heard variations of is the story of God sending a pick-truck, boat and helicopter to save a person. It starts off with a flood in the valley and the water was rising so the Lord sent a pick-up truck to the man’s home.  The man said “I’m okay the Lord will save me. The water got even deeper and a boat came and the rower said climb onto the boat, the man stated once more

“I’m okay the Lord will save me”. Finally the water got so deep the man had to climb to the top of his roof then a helicopter came and dropped the man a ladder and asked the man to climb up, and he replied “I’m okay the Lord will save me”.  Then twenty minutes later one more helicopter came by and told the man please get into the helicopter and the man replied once more “I’m okay the Lord will save me.”

It’s sad to say the man drowned. When he got to heaven, he asked God “Lord why have you forsaken me?”  God replied “Silly man, I sent you a pick-truck, boat and two helicopter.

I am like a Fisherman or a healer of Humanity, I cast my net into the hearts of mankind and pray that man will recognize there are help on many levels of life.  God heard your prayers and sent many healers like myself to channel his healing blessings to the individual that are suffering from some kind illness. But man must show up to receive his healing blessing, and when the individual is ready to be healed God will bless them with the healing miracle of perfect radiant-health and well-being. 

A woman asked me once that she prayed and prayed and God never answered her. God hears all prayers, but somewhere in your life you caused problems for yourself that you had not forgiven yourself for. My dear brothers and sister forgiveness is another tool of God to bring healing to the body. Not everybody that shows up for their healing will be healed, there is the Law of Karma that comes into play. Man must learn to forgive themselves for the wrong that he/she imposed upon other individuals and themselves before one can be heal.

How to forgive yourself?

Just open your heart and pray to God and ask God forgiveness.  Find a quick place in your home where you will not be disturbed for about 15 minutes or so.  Call in the Law of Forgiveness but first call to the “I AM” Presence or God Presence, this sets into motion the completed Action.

Daily affirmation:

“My Mighty “I AM” Presence I call in the Law of Forgiveness and the Consuming Flame of all inharmonious action and human consciousness”. Or
“I love you, I’m sorry for anything that I am had done conscious or unconsciously to hurt you. Please forgive me, thank you, I love you.” 

Or you could combine both affirmation together:

“My Mighty I AM Presence I call in the Law of Forgiveness and the Consuming Flame of all inharmonious action and human consciousness.  I love you, I’m sorry for anything that I am had done conscious or unconsciously to hurt you. Please forgive me, thank you, I love you.”

Say the mantra: “Divine Forgiveness” or “Forgiveness” or “Forgiveness, Forgiveness, Divine Forgiveness, Forgiveness, Forgiveness, Divine Forgiveness, Forgiveness, Forgiveness, Divine Forgiveness,”

Read more click on the link: Law of Forgiveness  or The Law of Forgiveness

This a short story about faith

I had given a card reading to a woman named Jessa on a beach house in Roxas City, Philippines, and because of that she made an appointme...