Friday, November 3, 2017

The Shadow People Entity



I would like to talk about the Shadow entities.  I became popular after my healing in the church at Middletown NY, and the miracle of the water raising in the glass.  People were calling me in asking me to bless their homes, if I could remove negative spirits from their family members, and these places and individuals that were cursed was being healed.

I was traveling all over Orange County blessing, healing, cleansing, and removing negative spirits and Shadow entities from many homes therefore it exhausted me considerably.  Just the traveling time takes about one to two hours to reach the individual’s home, then cleansing the house depending on the size takes anywhere from one - two hours to fully clean a home. Sometimes my guides informed not to go this particulars individual home, I asked why not and they stated; “We are here to protect you and they (the person) are not of the Light.” Even during some phone calls I was told to past this up, like always I listen. At times later I found out some of these said individuals have had a long history of abuse or other destructive behavior and no matter what I would do it would only be a temporarily fix or my guides would be unwilling to help at all for other reasons based on this.

One story in particular starts off one day as my guides informed me that I should have a talk with the Thomas family who lived up the road from me.  I knew the Thomas family and their kids for about nine years and they are good, caring people. Mr. Thomas is a Doctor and Mrs. Thomas is a nurse. Their home needed a Spiritual House Cleansing since they had all kind of negative spirits in the home that was causing all types of trouble.  The Thomas family purchased their home I believe in 1985 in the summer, about ten years later they started having familial problems.  They were angry with each other and started to show strong feeling of annoyance, resentment, and displeasure with one another. They started fighting for no apparent reason, things were missing from their home, and the kids being upset and arguing with their parents and each other constantly.

Mrs. Thomas told me one night she got out of her bed to get a drink of water that she forgot to bring which she gets every night.  About 12:30 AM in the morning she saw a tall dark figure standing in the hallway, the Shadow entity looked at her and I guess it was surprised that she was able to see its image.  She looked at it then she screamed at the Shadow; the Shadow turned around and ran towards the closet and jumped in through the closed door.  Mrs. Thomas ran to the door and opened it, she looked inside and there was nothing there but her junk things.  

Another mention is before this event occurred her two kids both about 8 and 10 year old kept telling them that they saw dark moving things in the hallway, but the parents never believed them and attributed it to their imaginations or just their shadows.

She informed me she had the house blessed before they moved in but never witnessed anything like this before in her whole life.   I asked her, “Do you or your husband spiritually clean yourself before you come home from work, do you ask God or your guides for protection and to surround yourselves in the Light? When was the last time you had your house blessed or cleaned?” She look at me with an agitated expression on her face and asked me what the hell I am talking about.  I explained to her that I’m asking info to help clean the house.

The Shadow People are malevolent freeloaders, they live off of fear, unhappiness, anger, and misery, etc… this is their fuel to their life.  They love to cause trouble and hide in dark places like your closet, in the basement or anywhere you keep lots of your junk in. They come interdimensionally and come in all sizes and shapes.  You can unintentionally pick-up these entities from areas such your work place, they attach themselves to your aura and you take them home with you, and some just pass by your home and find residence inside. Your house is open and unprotected if it does not have any Light or Love.

This why it is so important to spiritually clean your Home with White Sage, Smudge Stick, or other cleansing tools two to three times a years and seal the outside with a salt of your choice preferably Kosher salt where no negative energy or the Shadow entity can enter in, only the Christ Light. 
First say a pray: I call upon “Master Jesus fire Presence of Eternal of protection”. Then light and burn the White Sage or Smudge Stick to smoke that will purify the space and chase out all Shadow entities and negative energies.
Stand in the middle of the room and ask: “Master Jesus to come into your heart and surround you in his Light and channel his Immortal Power of Cosmic Christ Love into room”.  You will feel his Healing Presence, the Purifying Flame of Love extended from your heart into the room; go into each room and do the same thing, when you finish smoking, blessing, and healing each rooms within the house go outside start from the left and sprinkle the Kosher Salt around the house to enclose the house in a circle of White Light.  Just say: “Father or God I Seal this house in your Divine White Light accorded to thy Will”.
After you seal the house, call upon Archangel Michael and his 100,000 Legions to protect and stand guard over and around your home and let only the highest vibrations of the Christ Light may enter in.

Now when you have a guest to come over they are not aware of what they may bring over into your home. So after your guest leaves, it is a good idea to smoke (Smudge Stick) the rooms that they had occupied in the house.

Before you leave your home in the morning, ask your “I AM Presence” (God) to bless and protect you throughout the day.  When you are at your work place bless your area with White Light and you will find your day would run smoothly.  Most people carry negative entities that they are not aware of, and the individual will pick them up.  Just surround yourself in the Tube of White Light and know that you are protected at all time.

Oh my brothers and sisters, what I tell you it so easy to do, just with your intention and faith you are able to do all things in the Light of God.

I pray this little article may help those people that is having trouble with their love ones, home, apartment or business.  Remember, LOVE ALWAYS RULES, open your heart to Love! And you will have Victory.

This a short story about faith

I had given a card reading to a woman named Jessa on a beach house in Roxas City, Philippines, and because of that she made an appointme...