Saturday, October 7, 2017

There is Always Hope!!!


Going back to the late 90s I was told by my guides to pray for my ex-wife, and I asked “why?” They informed me she had cancer. I was shocked to find out she had breast cancer which two took surgeries to cure and that she never told me about it even though I still lived across the street from her.  She knew that I am a healer and that is one of the reasons she divorced me.  I found out years later that my ex-wife’s sister developed a similar breast cancer that was in the final stages had a few months to live. As far as I understood she fought a long fight for three years at the end the cancer took her life. I asked my Father why they didn’t ask for my help, and he stated: “Ego and Pride, you cannot help someone if they don’t want help.” 

 I did not really pay much attention to it when I heard someone had cancer, my mind was on others places at the time. Not until my best friend Hector came to me for help, we grew up together and he always looked up to me and for my advice. One day he asked me for a reading and I saw within my reading cards that he was developing cancer.  He looked at me and said “this must be some kind of mistake, I live a clean and healthy life.”  I stated “It may be so, but you should at least go and get it check out.”  Afterward I did not see Hector for about nine months after the reading, we talked on the phone but avoided conversation about cancer.  A year later I informed Hector I had a clairvoyant friend in New York City that could channel Archangel Michael. I made the appointment for him and Archangel Michael came through and informed Hector “You has cancer and he should get his business in order, you one to two years more to live.”

I prayed like I never did before asking God to please spare my friend from this deadly disease.  My dad also had cancer called prostate cancer and it took a lot for him to come to the Healing Circle and I was surprised to see him and God touched his heart and he was healed. Many people who came to my Healing Circle was healed from some types of disease. Every week Hector was coming to the Healing Circle for his healing blessings and he was amazed and happy that he was able to participate in other people healings.  But Hector was still losing lots of weight, chemotherapy was having no effect and he opt out in the end to save himself the pain. He thanked me for the healing, helped him to deal with the pain, which I was thankful for, within a year he passed over.  He had a rare type of cancer in the stomach that was incurable.

When Hector died I stopped doing healings and readings.  I did not care for any more spiritual work. I was angry with God because he could not heal my childhood friend and it really hurt me, I never felt pain like that in my heart before, like a part of me had died.  My team of angels work with me to heal the pain within my heart and help get my mind back to what I was born to do.  During my healing process Hector communicated with me and thanked me for always being there for him, and let me know this is the way he chose to leave the earth plane.

My spiritual mission to provide healing to all online to those are struggling with health issues.  God has not stop working his miracles through me. Especially when doctors tell you “I’m sorry there’s nothing else we can do”.  With God there is always hope!!!  With your intention alone could bring perfect health and well-being to your body.



This a short story about faith

I had given a card reading to a woman named Jessa on a beach house in Roxas City, Philippines, and because of that she made an appointme...