Wednesday, September 27, 2017

A Day of Healing


Many years ago when I first started to do healing in the churches in up State New York I was told by my “I AM Presence” (my Heavenly Father) to go to the different church and inform the Pastor that I am a healer and I would like to perform a healing service in his church.  I informed my Father, “Ok I will go forth and ask the Pastor that may I do healing in his church”, and when I really thought about it I said to myself “How can I just walk up to a pastor and tell them I am a healer, no way!”  I hesitantly did and it was the first church to turn me down, they told me to get the hell out of his church and thought I was crazy for doing this. Another church’s Pastor told me healing died out 2000 years ago with Jesus Christ. Three more rejected me with the same bluntness of the previous ones. I felt completely rejected and foolish.  I told myself I’m going to one last church and that was the church which finally welcomed me in with open arms and stated “our prayers have been answer”

I forgot the name of the church, since that was about 45 years ago, but I remember it was in the area around Middletown, New York, on Route 17M. The Pastor’s name was Pastor Boom. After my first arrival I was scheduled 2 weeks later to hold a congregation and to my astonishment around 250 people attended the healing service that Sunday many of which were sick and could not get medical help or were beyond it. I was nervous at first at the number of people after I finished more 80% of everyone was healed.  People that were in wheelchairs were able to walk, a person who was blind was able to see, and one individual who was deaf was able to hear, one woman was possessed by demons that I cast out; some had cancer, depression, stress, anxiety, and was healed… During the proceedings My Father suddenly told me to get a clear glass, I asked Pastor Boom for a clear glass and he brought a large goblet glass and I filled it half full with water and blessed it.  Later toward the end of the service the goblet of water was over flowing but the small table was not wet, the people call it a miracle.  The people in the church were amazed, I was wondering what was everybody was looking at, then I realized the water had risen and overflowed.  My Father explained that is all the negativity coming from the people and being transformed into Light.  That is how I became well known for God’s Healing Miracles and the Miracle of the Water.

I was invited to Jennifer Stone’s Psychic Faire, about 9 years ago in Newburgh, N.Y. to hold an hour healing event called “Healing Session with the Angels.” There was more than a hundred people who showed up for my healing and many more for the entire Faire. I was surprised to see so many people attending. At first they had me in a small room that held only about 30 people, meanwhile she had 10 other events going on at the same time.  They schedule for my event was late in the afternoon. Some of the other guests speakers were upset, because the room where people was drawn to my healing event had more people than it could take. Jennifer informed me that we should carry on the event outside and that they didn’t expect so many people to show up at my hosting to the point they ran out of chairs and some people were even sitting on the grass while others just had to stand. Afterwards I was led to take in the people standing first.

I was cleaning auras, opening some individual’s third eyes, people who had all kind of health problems were being heal.  Jennifer came to me and stated “the hour is up”, I felt bad many people was being left out for their healing, but then Jennifer looked at me and then she turned around and looked at the people, she said “you have a half hour more because I must close at 4:30 pm”.  
Toward the end of the healing session my spiritual Guides informed me worry not, you do not need to lay your hands upon your brothers and sisters, just call to your “I AM Presence” with intent, those that are ready to be healed will be.

From that day forth all I need to do is open my heart and invoke my Father for him to channel his perfect healing energy through me. One never need to be in my presence, to receive God’s healing miracles.  The individual just needs to tune into my vibration and ask God, All-That-Is to heal you, and focus on his Love and Light and feel his energy flowing through your body healing you.  All that is needed is your intention to be healed.


This a short story about faith

I had given a card reading to a woman named Jessa on a beach house in Roxas City, Philippines, and because of that she made an appointme...