Tuesday, July 25, 2017

My Childhood Healing Experience



Maurice's child prayers

Father, pour your Healing Light through Me


My mother tells me I was born with the gift to heal.  About the age of six years old my mother had me placing my hands on friends and family members who complained of all kind of pains and illness, they continued to come to my mother apartment at St. Nicholas Avenue in Manhattan.  But she got scary when neighbors and strangers start to stream into our apartment with a long line of people coming to see me for healing.




I remember I would touch the people where they had some problem; and say “Father, pours your Healing Light through Me.” they reported to my mother that they felt much better.  At first, my mother seemed questionable about the healing. She was glad her friends felt better, but maybe a cure existed only in their minds.

One day my mother had appointment with the doctor because I keep seeing things in my mind, I beg my mother to stay home that day.  And that afternoon, about the time she would have been heading home to Manhattan, an elevated train was in a fiery accident. Her bus would have passed under the same tracks, my mother said.  “Oh my God, this (gift) is really true,' " she said. ”It really shook me up." But she didn't encourage it. "At first I tried to hide it," my mother said. "Back in those days’ people was skeptical of those things and the authority might come and take my son away from me."

We move out of the neighborhood and into the Bronx, NY.  I was told not do any healing or tell people what I see or feel.  She explains to me that bad people will come and take me away from her and I would never see her again.  I was about eight years of age.

About 13 years later I was about 22 or 23 years old when I had a vision.  Master Jesus came to me in a vision and tells me that I am a healer, for me to go out and carry his healing to his people.  I thought I was dreaming, and then I heard the voice say open your eye, I started to open my eyes, but the voice in my head say. “Not the physical eye, your third eye.” And I saw Master Jesus and seven angels all in white.  Then I close my eye and then I said to Jesus.  “Is that really you?”  And he said to me carry my healing to my people.  And the angels in white stated. “We are with you always; remember you are never alone.” They smile at me and one by one they started to disappear; the last angel said. “You are never alone we are with you always.”

When I told my mother what happen, she look at me and laugh and tell me that I am crazy.  A few days later as I was walking in Middletown, NY a woman came up to me and ask me to pray for her daughter and I did that night.  Later that week the same woman ran up to me and thanks me for the healing on her daughter.  From that day forth God start channel his healing miracles through me.  Not everyone that come me was healed, there are spiritual law at play (karma).  There is so much more to my spiritual journey as I began my spiritual healing work through Master Jesus and the Christ angels and other beings of Light that work through me.

“I must state I cannot take credit for these fantastic or miraculous phenomenon resulting from a visit to my healing center. I don't have any control, It is the angels and the Beings of Light, who in God’s name, uses their wisdom and the forces at their command, helping to relive stress, anxiety, depression, loosen locked joints, rebuild tissues and bring peace and harmony back to the client body.”

This a short story about faith

I had given a card reading to a woman named Jessa on a beach house in Roxas City, Philippines, and because of that she made an appointme...