Sunday, October 15, 2017

Healing



I was thinking what should I write about, my Heavenly Father remained me back in the 1965. When I was living in Cuddebackville, NY. I was holding Psychic Fair and traveling to different parts country doing private home readings and hold group healing session.  I’ve never advertise I received my clients by word of mouth. Of cost I wasn’t always home as I travel to different part of the State during my spiritual work: Spiritual House Cleansing, remove all the negative vibration within and around the home, and I then seal the home in the Light of Love.  Open and balance the Chakras, and help connect the people to their spirit guides and their healing guides.

But I enjoy doing my readings and especially channeling the healing energies of the Creator through my heart and feeling the vibration running throughout my body into the client, sometimes I could see white light flash from my body into the client.  The love of my Father is so great you could see at times white or blue light radiant around my upper body.  I must say I didn’t witness this myself, but I was told by many group of people that they see difference colors extended from my body 5 feet in diameter around my body and at times my guide would appear behind me.

I went to a Health Expo held in Mt Laurel NJ.  I just want to see how other healers do their healing, I was surprise to see so many people.  This place was huge it held over 4,500 people attending the health Expo.  There had been 500 people or more attended the Healing Demonstration.  They had group of people sitting in a very large circle about 25 row deep with four different isles for people to walk down to the middle to for their healing.  I was sitting in the back listen to the guest speaker talk about the healing art of Reiki.  Then they start demonstration how to heal with Reiki. This is the first time I heard or see Reiki in action. It look like Spiritual Healing but in Spiritual Healing I never has to touch the person. 

A woman noticed me and asked “Are you Maurice the healer?” I said “yes”. Her friend looked at me and yeah “this Maurice” and the people look at me and I felt embarrass, I want to crawl into a hole and just hide there.  The guest speaker ask me to come down.  We spoke for a while and ask me to demonstrate my healing technique.  As I praying for my Heavenly Father to come into me and channel his divine healing energy through me.  My eye was close and I connected with my Father, as I was praying I felt the movement of chair moving from me.  My hold body felt like it’s was on fire not burning in a physical sense but burning spiritually, transmutation all negativity within the healing circle into the Light.  When I open my eye for a moment I saw people back up about 10 feet from me.  I could hear some people say he on fire but that was the healing energy of my Father radiant out into the group of people and my aura was glowing around me.  I continue to prayers for the healing energy of God to flow into all of God’s children that need healing.  At the end the end of the healing session, some people look and me and smile others wanted to touch me, and some came up to me and thanks me for their healing.  As I was leaving the hosts ran up to me offer me a check, I ask what this for, he answer this is for your healing.  I was stock, and I said I cannot take this and he said you earn it, he smile and hug me.  

At that time in my life I was in my early 20 still learning how to use my Father’s energies. My Father explain to me not everybody that come to me for healing will be heal the Law of Karma is always active, but they receive healing on some level.

This a short story about faith

I had given a card reading to a woman named Jessa on a beach house in Roxas City, Philippines, and because of that she made an appointme...