Sunday, March 25, 2018

The Power of Great Central Sun Magnet



The Healing which mankind requires needs to be Healed through the Love of your "Mighty I AM Presence" in the Great Central Sun Magnet.

"With the power of God that ‘I AM’ I send my Love through our own Heart Flame of my ‘Mighty I AM Presence’ and to the Great Central Sun Magnet and ask Its Love come in and around me as the Healing Love of the Universe, and that Love heal every cell, every atom in my being and world; manifest perfect physical health and well-being”.  (3x) Build up your momentum at less three to four times a day, every day for thirty days.

I tell you my Beloved Brothers and Sisters it would automatically just draw everything up and out of the vibratory action that is the discord. It would change every vibration in and around you, and would become the Purifying Flame that releases the substance of the outer self from the discord in the body and impurity imposed upon it.  Try it for thirty days.


This a short story about faith

I had given a card reading to a woman named Jessa on a beach house in Roxas City, Philippines, and because of that she made an appointme...