Saturday, May 5, 2018

FREE Distant Healing Session



Date: May 9 on Wednesday for four weeks.  Time: 8:00 – 8:30 PM (EDT) 

Wednesday for four weeks I enter the Christ Grid of Mother Earth to transmit the Golden Flame of the Cosmic Christ Love directly from the Divine into Gaia and into the hearts and minds of every man, women, and child all around me as far as I may reach, around Mother Earth

If you wish to participate in the free distant healing session right from the comfort of your own home, just tune into the vibration with your INTENTION and relax, open your heart and feel the healing energies flowing through you. If you do not feel the vibration, it is okay, just know that you are being bathed in the Golden Flame.  Often these healing sessions are deeper and more profound!  You are protected and blessed with the Angelic Healing Team around you.

Affirmation

“I open my Heart Flame and send my love to my "Mighty I AM Presence" and to the Great Central Sun Magnet and ask that Its Love come in and around me as the Golden Ray of the Universe Love to start healing all distortions in my energy fields from past and present. I ask the energies of the Golden Ray healing all distortions in my physical, emotional and mental bodies now.”  I seal it with, “Almighty Christ I AM” (3x) and so it is done!

I enjoy hearing from you.  If you have an problem, or other situation that you want to bring to my attention, please feel free to contact me rev.mramsey@gmail.com  Drop in the subject box “Heal Me Now.”




This a short story about faith

I had given a card reading to a woman named Jessa on a beach house in Roxas City, Philippines, and because of that she made an appointme...