Saturday, May 19, 2018

This is to answer to emails I received


I received some emails stating that some of the participants were having trouble adjusting to the healing energy, that they were feeling tingly sensations around their upper body and head and some smelling the scent of incense burning around them.
  
My Beloved Brothers and Sisters this is a perfectly natural feeling when you connect with my energy, sometimes my Higher Self comes in and around you with an aroma of tabaco incense or fragrance of rose as my Higher Self sends healing energy to the individual.  Some energies that you are experience on top of your head and around your body are the Angelic Healing Teams, channeling their Healing energies into your bodies, we work as one united in the Love of the Creator.  Some participants may feel nothing at all, just know that you are protected and you are being healed on some level.

During the free healing session on Wednesday, some may experience tingling sensation in their body this is a sure sign that the healing is taking place.  Each healing session is different and often it takes a few healing sessions before benefits emerge gradually. With some individuals a successful outcome to healing is obvious, but for some change takes place at a more subtle level.  At times spontaneous healing can occur during the healing session.

Please note not everyone who participates in the free distant healing session on Wednesday will be healed, the Law of Karma is always active, but they receive healing on some level.

I hope I answered most of your questions.

With Love I serve,
I AM Maurice Minister of the Light


No comments:

This a short story about faith

I had given a card reading to a woman named Jessa on a beach house in Roxas City, Philippines, and because of that she made an appointme...