Sunday, June 17, 2018

Healing For Cancer: I Declare That I AM, A Miracle of God This Day

 I Declare That I AM, A Miracle of God This Day

Date: June 20 Every Wednesday, Evening for four weeks 
Time: 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM (EDT) Time: USA

If you wish to participate in the Free Distant Healing Session right from the comfort of your own home, you can tune into the vibration anytime between 8:00-9:00pm for 5 or 10 minutes for your healing.
With your INTENTION just relax, open your heart and feel the healing energies flowing through you.  If you do not feel the vibration, it is okay, just know that you are being bathed in the Golden Light of God’s healing energy.  Often these healing sessions are deeper and more profound!  You are protected and blessed with the most fantastic Healing Teams of Angel around you.

How Many Healing Sessions Before I Am Healed?
 
Often few treatments are needed and benefits emerge gradually. With some individuals a successful outcome to healing is obvious, but for some, change takes place at a more subtle level.  At times spontaneous healing can occur during the healing session. The healing session often helps with the speed and extent of recovery from serious illness and minor to major surgery and even from the effects of treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy. It depends on you and God, for your healing.  Repeat the prayer below daily or as often as you like.

Prayer to Request Miracles


Claim a healing miracle in your Life!


“In the name of Christ that “I AM”, In the name of the Light of God that never fails I accept a Healing Miracle in my life this day. I claim a Miracle in every level of my being.  I claim a Miracle of Love for my full Resurrection. Beloved Father/Mother God Blaze forth your miracle of Light now.  Infuse your Miracle of Light on Earth now.  I call for an Ascended Master Healing Miracle in my heart, in my chakras and in my DNA. Blaze forth the Miracle Light of the Seven Rays. Blaze forth the Miracle Light of the Holy Spirit everywhere in my being where healing is needed.  I declare that I AM a Miracle of God this day.  I AM a Miracle in action made manifest.  I AM a blazing Miracle Light from the Great Central Sun Resurrecting me back to my true identity in God.  Blaze the Miracles of Light through me this day. Beloved I AM, Beloved I AM, Beloved I AM!” - (Repeat three times)

Please note not everyone who participates in the free distant healing session on Wednesday will be healed, the Law of Karma is always active, but they receive healing on some level.

I enjoy hearing from you, please send your feedback.  If you have health issues, or other situations that you want to bring to my attention, please feel free to contact me at rev.mramsey@gmail.com – Drop in the subject box “Heal Me Now.”


This a short story about faith

I had given a card reading to a woman named Jessa on a beach house in Roxas City, Philippines, and because of that she made an appointme...