Saturday, October 27, 2018

I AM a Healing Miracle

HOUSE OF MIRACLES
I bring you this healing prayer that I use often. Just open your heart and call to your ‘I AM Presence’ to be present with you now, take a deep relaxing breath. Close your eyes, and begin to focus your awareness within your heart.

You will feel your guides and angels of the light, and the teams of healing angels surrounding you in their love and light.  As you start to recite the affirmation below you will feel a tingling sensation start from the top of your head and spiraling down your body. Know that the healing is taking place, building up the momentum. Work with this affirmation for 21 days, 2-3 times daily if possible.

I AM a Healing Miracle

‘Beloved I AM Presence’ come forth into action in this condition and brings forth Perfect physical health and well-being.
“I declare that I AM a Healing Miracle of God this day!
I declare that I AM a Healing Miracle of God this day!
I declare that I AM a Healing Miracle of God this day!
on every level of my being, where healing is needed
‘I AM’ resurrecting perfect physical health and well-being! (3x)
‘Almighty I AM’”

Note that you can repeat this part of the affirmation as often as you like.
“I declare that I AM a Healing Miracle of God this day!

This a short story about faith

I had given a card reading to a woman named Jessa on a beach house in Roxas City, Philippines, and because of that she made an appointme...