Saturday, December 22, 2018

Mighty “I AM” Come Forth into Action

Yellow Flame of Illumination

“I invoke the Yellow Flame of Illumination, Wisdom, Omniscience, the Will of God”.

‘Beloved I AM Presence’ come forth into action and makes this a beautiful body full of youth, energy, and vitality, to start rejuvenating my skin, my frame, my appearance, for my Presence.

‘Beloved I AM Presence’, you love to fulfill my commands and I am going to start calling you forth. We are going to start with this body; come forth into action in this body; resurrect this body back to perfect physical health and well-being, charge my mind and body with your strength, your power, your beauty and make this temple the most beautiful, youthful temple that honors you my ‘Beloved I AM Presence’. Charge my sight back into perfect sight; strengthen my back, rebuild it, reconstruct it, restore the Liquid Light in the joints of this body.”

“Charge my mind with your All Christ Illumination and activate the Powers of Divine Love in the feeling side of life.”  "Almighty I AM" (3X)

This a short story about faith

I had given a card reading to a woman named Jessa on a beach house in Roxas City, Philippines, and because of that she made an appointme...