Thursday, January 24, 2019

The Magic of Illumination

Master Sananda 


The Magic of Illumination

Master Sananda is Illumination in its most powerful form. It is because of the great Illumination of his soul, love and devotion to the Creator that he walked the Earth as the beloved Master Jesus, enlightening so many people. He has now become the World Teacher of the Earth on the inner planes, overseeing the spiritual education of all, especially those who invoke his energy and ask for his divine intervention. Master Sananda has walked the Earth as we are doing now and wishes to unlock the secrets to ascending beyond the planes of the physical Earth.

Master Sananda has composed this invocation to allow all to access and experience the divine magic of being Illuminated.

Invocation

Say slowly with intention

Magic in truth is love in manifestation; I anchor the divine and sacred love of the Creator into my being. Let the golden energy of the Christ Consciousness and the pink energy of the angelic kingdom anchor and integrate into my being and soul. Illumination is to exist as a bright beacon of the Creator’s light on the Earth, to access and express enlightenment from the purest source and to understand with precision and clarity All That Is. I anchor and realise these qualities within my being and emanate them out into my aura and surroundings so that I exist as a channel for the Creator. Allow magic and Illumination to be eternally present in my reality.

Master Sananda, I invoke and anchor your divine intervention into my being now. May we exist as one, may the magnitude of your light and soul unite as one with me now. Assist me in feeling and experiencing the love and Illumination of your soul working miracles within my life and being. Your light anchors all twelve planetary rays of light, the pure white ray of Planetary Logos Lord Buddha who oversees my spiritual journey on the Earth and the sacred and nurturing energy of Mother Earth. Allow these energies to unite in harmony within my being, with great intensity and power to raise my light quotient beyond its current state.

Master Sananda, magnify the light that already exists within my being and integrate my energy with your wondrous soul light. Assist me in manifesting the light that pours into my being from your soul through my crown chakra and seeps into every molecule and particle of my aura; energise this light so that it is visible throughout my entire being. Assist me in feeling the presence and power of the light now within my being, it is my light in manifestation. Allow me to feel its strength, high vibrations and intensity while it cleanses and heals my being.  Allow me to stand as a beacon of the Creator’s light on the Earth.

Master Sananda, as your light channels into my being and surrounds me with a cylinder of light I accept myself as a being of great and powerful Illumination. Throughout every aspect of my life whether I am focused on my spiritual practices or physical life, let the light of my soul, your energy, and the energy of the Creator seep through the pours of my skin, channelling into my life and experiences. I am a candle of the Creator’s energy on the Earth; I am a beacon and a ray of light. My light is as bright as the sun in the day sky.

As I emanate my light continuously throughout the day I know that you, Master Sananda will act as my constant guide, protecting and overseeing me always. The light of my soul now activates and emanates from my being, the more light that I anchor into my being, the clearer my spiritual awareness becomes and the higher my energy vibrations soar.

As I stand, channeling light of the purest vibration now, I understand the magic that this existence creates. All that I desire and deserve in life has now materialised before me. All that I love and wish to experience has now manifested into my reality. I now have everything that I need and desire to successful achieve my ascension on the Earth. As the light flows continuously through my being I realise that the magic of Illumination is the presence of my soul, the Creator and the heavenly energy within my being and throughout my life.

I am love, therefore, I am the Creator. I am all the goals that my soul wishes to achieve on the Earth.
I am a being of profound Illumination therefore, I am All That Is.

Master Sananda, guide me now in my life and allow me to follow your teachings, divine wisdom and intervention in my life.

I AM a beacon of light, I am Master Sananda.


This a short story about faith

I had given a card reading to a woman named Jessa on a beach house in Roxas City, Philippines, and because of that she made an appointme...