Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Natural Cures for Kidney Stones

Chanca Piedra plants

About four years ago I went to the doctor for a routine test for my prostrate here in Roxas City, Philippines. The doctor examined me and stated that my prostrate felt a little elevated.  The doctor prescribed me some medications from which he sold from his store.  Afterwards he told his the nurse to make an appointment at the lab for me.  Three days later I had the ultrasound and my prostrate was negative.  But the ultrasound showed that I had two kidney stone as large as a pearl and six other as small as a grain of sand that needed treatment.

He explains the option is shock wave lithotripsy. This treatment uses shock waves to break up the kidney stones into smaller pieces. After the treatment, the small pieces of the kidney stone will pass through your urinary tract and out of your body with your urine. This treatment usually takes 45 minutes to one hour and may be done under general anesthesia, which means you will be asleep and unable to feel pain. 

Instead I went home and did some research and came across this herbal plant called Chanca Piedra.  A small annual herb that is also known as a Stone Breaker, it grows up to 2 to 3 feet high and is grown mainly in the Philippines.  The plants full scientific name is Phyllanthus Niruri. Chanca Piedra is the Spanish name for the plant and translated it means Stone Breaker. You can find it all over in the Philippines as a common roadside and garden weed throughout the Philippines.  After discovering this, I was amazed to find some of the Chanca Piedra plants growing freely just in the back of our home.  I cut some of the plants and made herbal tea.  In three months of consumption all of the kidney stones were gone and I was completely healed.

You could take the Chanca Piedra plant and cut it into small pieces to make herbal tea.  Take two table spoons of Chanca Piedra and place it in a cup with boiling hot water.  Cover the cup and let it stand for about ten minutes. You could even add pure honey for a sweetener since its natural and blends in with the Chanca Piedra.  One should it take three times a day before meals for its health benefits. In the early to mid-stages of kidney stones I feel the Chanca Piedra Plant is far better alternative than the medication and is free.


This a short story about faith

I had given a card reading to a woman named Jessa on a beach house in Roxas City, Philippines, and because of that she made an appointme...