Saturday, September 2, 2017

MY Mission is to Bring Hope!


I’m taking a stand in the fight against Cancer.  Too many of my friends and family members have died from this disease called cancer.   I wish that I had known that my friends and acquaintances had cancer, but I was informed too late, that they had died from this horrible disease.  I was not able help them in time, but I still can help you fight this deadly disease.

I will never forget while I was in the hospital for my Knee Replacement Surgery; I saw a large group of people sitting in individual stalls with different colors of liquid bags hanging from above and a tube attached to their arms.  I asked an attending nurse why they sitting like that and the nurse replied “They are receiving their chemotherapy for cancer.”  , and I said “Cancer!?” I felt so foolish I just did not have any idea.  This was my first time seeing people sitting in their stall so empty, they looked so depressed, some had tears in eyes and others looked like they gave up all hope of life.

I felt like a heavy weight came over me of sadness, pain, and despair, and I asked my Father to bless these people.  I felt my heart open up; I do not remember how long I was standing in silent prayer, but all I could remember is hearing the nurse calling my name; I opened my eye and looked around to notice some peoples sadness turning into a smiling face, not many but a few happy faces.  I thank my Father for their blessings and went on my way.

I’m here to give hope!  I was born into this life as a healer, with the ability to channel Master Jesus, Saint Germain and as a full body channel; I’m able to channel the healing energies of Archangel Metatron, Archangel Michael, Archangel Gabriel, t and the Angelic Healing Team.

During the healing session, the angel’s energies and their essence becomes one with me. In reality they conduct your healing session I am just a vehicle for their perfect work through me.  Every session is different, but they will typically work on your mental and emotional bodies; as well as your seven chakras, auric fields and energy codes (DNA) in your body. It is all up to you and what you are willing to heal.  All healing work is intended to work into the DNA levels of the individual, gradually creating positive changes in the individual DNA.

HOW MANY VISITS BEFORE I’M HEALED?

Often several treatments are needed and benefits emerge gradually. With some individuals a successful outcome to healing is obvious, but for some, change takes place at a more subtle level.  At times spontaneous healing can occur during the healing session. The healing session often helps with the speed and extent of recovery from serious illness and minor to major surgery and even from the effects of treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy. It depends on you and God, for your healing.

DO YOU CHARGE A FEE?
When I was living in the States in my early days of my healing, I received all kind of gifts, I was given such as cars, toys, money, donations, vocation home and holy pictures/statues.

In recent times, because of the expenses incurred with, advertising, travel and general expenses I charge $50.00 for a visit at my home and $125.00 for a visit at all other individual homes. 

On the Healing Circle Online there’s no charge whatsoever for my healing sessions. I will work with you until you are fully healed.


I pray one day the chemotherapy and radiation treatments room will look empty like this, where mankind has overcome this deadly disease and able to heal themselves with Love vibrations of the Creator.

This a short story about faith

I had given a card reading to a woman named Jessa on a beach house in Roxas City, Philippines, and because of that she made an appointme...