Saturday, September 9, 2017

Free all Powers of Nature and Forces



“In the name of the Christ  that “I AM”, open up my Heart Flame and send my Love to my Beloved Mighty “I AM” Presence, the Seven Mighty Elohim, the Ascended Master Octave’s and "Beloved I AM Presence" of all humankind!!

I call upon my Heart Diamond to enclose the earth with her Large Heart Diamond field of pure White Light.

WE COMMAND AND DEMAND THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE OF THE POWERS OF NATURE AND FORCES OF THE ELEMENTS MANIFEST NOW! We COMMAND!

Set FREE! From all conditions, impurities, and discord ever imposed upon her!

We call forth oceans and oceans of the Heart Diamond’s Holy Living Light to passing through the Powers of Nature and Forces of the Elements and all weather conditions NON-STOP! To SILENCE and REMOVE all anger and hatred that is acting in those conditions! And replace it with the Heart Diamond’s Love, Purity, Peace, Harmony, Beauty and Perfection Forever! "

This a short story about faith

I had given a card reading to a woman named Jessa on a beach house in Roxas City, Philippines, and because of that she made an appointme...