Sunday, January 21, 2018

Healing Chamber and Cosmic Sphere Maintenance Decree

Healing Chamber

There are many ways that I learned how to heal by opening up your Heart Flame and connecting with the Unfed Flame within your Heart Flame and sending that Love to your own Heart Flame of the “Mighty I AM Presence,” and the Heart Flame of Master Jesus’s Luminous Presence.  Ask Master Jesus to charge you and others with His Immortal Master Purity of Cosmic Christ Love and Power, and demand that Power surge there the Eternal Purity of that Love of the Cosmic Christ, then the Healing Flame takes Command and possesses all within itself. 

When I was connected with my Healing Chamber I saw it as a Tube of Light extending from the Great Central Sun, it enclosed me in a tube of White Lights and flowed down into the crystal core of Mother Earth. 

Mighty I AM God Presence, Beloved Goddess of Light, Beloved Eloah Lumina, Beloved Lord Lanto, Great Cosmic Beings of Light, Angels of the White Fire!

We gratefully acknowledge your Divine Intervention of placing three Spheres of Cosmic Light Substance over the three America’s and all other Continents of our Planet Earth, the fulfillment of Covenant for this Seventh Golden Age. We call upon our Spiritual Hierarchy to sustain and maintain the full Active Pressure and Force of these Mighty Spheres of Light, fulfilling their Divine Purpose all throughout this Seventh Golden Age.

We are grateful that you have created and projected a Sphere of Cosmic Light Substance over each of us. We call upon our Sphere of Light to remain fully active over and around us every moment! We call upon our own Higher Christ Self and Spiritual Hierarchy to sustain and maintain the full Active Pressure and Force of our Sphere of Light, that It may fulfill Its Divine Purpose all throughout this Seventh Golden Age. We thank you.  Almighty Christ I AM! (3)

Resurrection Healing Chamber Decree

Beloved Mighty Presence I AM, Mother Akasha, Great Ascended and Angelic Host!

I acknowledge, accept, and invoke the active Presence of my Healing Chamber that remains with me each day. I demand and I AM the Great Central Sun’s Resurrection Healing Chamber in and around me that remains with me for Eternity!

Mighty I AM, Great Ascended and Angelic Host, Fill and Charge my Healing Chamber with your great Forgiving Miracle Love, Sacred Fire Healing Presence, and Cosmic Light Substance!

My Beloved Healing Chamber, Heal me with your Sacred Fire Love, your Sacred Fire Purity, the Sacred Fire Way! I call upon the Fiery Furnace of my Healing Chamber to maintain a Sacred Fire Presence in, through, and around me.

I demand and I AM, the Ascended Masters Heart Flames Healing that Blazes through my Healing Chamber every moment every day! I love and bless the Ascended Host.
I call upon my Resurrection Healing Chamber to release Its All Christ Sacred Fire Healing throughout my mind, my physical garment, my feeling side of life, and out into my world, all throughout my day!

As I go about my daily activities, I call upon my Healing Chamber to remain fully active, releasing Its All Christ Healing Radiation throughout my being and world! I call upon the Healing Angels to watch over my Healing Chamber. I AM so Grateful and Blest.

Almighty Christ I AM! (3)

This a short story about faith

I had given a card reading to a woman named Jessa on a beach house in Roxas City, Philippines, and because of that she made an appointme...