Sunday, January 14, 2018

Mother Mary’s 1st Gift

This article came to me about a few days ago; this similarly reminds me of the teaching that I received back in the early sixties, when my guides introduce me to Saint Germain books, the I AM Discourse Series.  All the individuals need to open their Heart Flame and pour their Love to their own “Mighty I AM Presence” or to any of the Ascended Masters Octave.  Within your Heart Flame is the Unfed Flames of God, it is the Sacred Fire, the Love vibration of the Universe that hold system world together.

June 11, 2016

“I pour the Love of my Heart Flame to Beloved Mother Mary who is our new Ascended Master Elect for this year and who has so much authority to come into our lives. I accept her presence, and I am willing to be so open to all that Mother Mary desires for each of us and I am more than willing to joyously receive that I may pass these gifts to others.”

THE IMMORTAL MASTERY OF COSMIC CHRIST LOVE, POWER, AND ACTION
And so, it is now to help you so charge yourself and make yourself a Golden Sun’s Presence. Each of you has been given a decree with the sole purpose of igniting the three tiny electrons in the chest into three living Flames. As you call upon those Flames to expand, those Flames then begin to give off a radiance of light, an aura. As you build your momentum of calling upon your Threefold Flames within your chest to expand into a Golden Sun’s Presence, it is this decree that then expands these Flames into a Golden Sun’s Presence that releases Its Radiance and Luminosity truly sending the Presence of God out in front of you:

“Mighty I AM, release more of your life force down through this outer self and expand Thy Golden Sun’s Presence out from me in every direction, a thousand feet, a thousand yards, a thousand miles and more, releasing Its Radiance and Luminosity out from me, a blessing to all life it passes through!”

These are the fundamental steps in beginning to make your biological form give off a Sun’s Presence.

Ultimately, the great Cosmic Law of our Universe that governs Systems of Worlds is the COSMIC LAW OF PERFECTION AND AUTHORITY. It is the One Law, the Law of Love. When the Law of Love is lived through the Resurrection it is then that that Law embodies the three activities. Simply said:

“The Cosmic Law of Perfection and Authority that is the Law of Love IS the Giver, it IS the Gift, and it IS the Ruler over all.”

The Love from the Great Central Sun IS the IMMORTAL MASTERY OF COSMIC CHRIST LOVE, POWER AND ACTION. Begin to charge yourself with this great Power. This is a powerful call and one you can make while you’re going on about your day and only requires a minute of your time. In the first part of that minute you either sit or stand and still yourself for a moment. Then turn your attention upwards:

“Mighty ‘I AM’, Beloved Mother Mary, Master Jesus the Christ, Charge me with the IMMORTAL MASTERY OF YOUR COSMIC CHRIST LOVE, POWER AND ACTION! Charge this outer self (mind, body, and feelings), my entire life, my home, my supply, and all the affairs of my daily life, my work life, and every place I come and go with your Immortal Mastery of Cosmic Christ Love! Fill me, flood me, and surround me with the Immortal Mastery of your Cosmic Christ Love, Power, and Action! I thank you.”

During the last 15 seconds of that minute, stand or sit quietly and give yourself the sense that you are receiving. Remember that we always respond and if it doesn’t seem like we have responded to you, then somewhere your feeling side of life is not open. Make sure you are not giving your decrees and calls from your head up. You have to come into these things with passion and desire.

There are many ways you can seal a mantra:
“Almighty I AM” (3x)
When you’re working with the Powers of Light:
“Almighty Christ I AM” (3x)
If your mantra is working with the Power of Love:
“Almighty Rose I AM” (3x)
And here’s another:
“Untouchable I AM!” (3x) or, “An Untouchable Presence I AM!”

I will keep delivering the gifts to you and I know the exact order for you to receive them. As long as you seal yourselves every day in the Tube of Light then you can keep your feeling body wide open and receive all the gifts we desire to project into your feeling side of life. I thank you, and I remain, Mother Mary. God Bless you.


This a short story about faith

I had given a card reading to a woman named Jessa on a beach house in Roxas City, Philippines, and because of that she made an appointme...