Sunday, January 7, 2018

People often ask me how I heal?


Individuals often ask me how I heal, to answer their questions.  

When I was about six years of age the healing angels would come and channel their healing energies through me, I was guided to place my hands on the individual. As I grew spiritually I felt an energy growing within the middle my chest.  My Guides explained to me that is your Heart Flame the home
of the Unfed Flame, the Sacred Fire of Father/Mother God. That is how I learned to connect with the energy of the Creator and let God’s Healing Ray surge through my heart.

First, I acknowledge my Oneness with my ‘Presence’ which contains healing, perfecting, blessing, and enlightening Power.  I open my Heart Flame and connect with my Unfed Flame within my Heart Flame. Then I send my Love through my own Heart Flame of my Beloved Mighty ‘I AM’ Presence and I ground my energy into the crystal core of Mother Earth, I feel my energy ignite with the Spirit of the Earth; I feel her Light, her Divine Love flowing up and enter into my Heart. I feel Her energy all around me lifting me up in spirit, in White Light opening all of my chakras energetically; they are all open and spinning in perfect harmony.  I feel my connection to my Beloved ‘I AM’ Presence and the Presence’s Healing Teams of Angel, the Ascended Master Octave and the Being of Light, “I AM” completely connected.

I ask my “Beloved ‘I AM’ Presence to expand His Immortal Power of Cosmic Christ Love through me.  Filling me up with the Victorious Cosmic Christ Love, I demand the Healing Power of the Cosmic Christ Love to surge there until that individual is healed.  Then the Healing Flame takes Command and possesses all within itself.  I don’t need to lay my hands on the individual for healing to take place, The Cosmic Christ is a Conscious Entity that does all its Perfect work through me; the Cosmic Christ is a Consciousness and Active on to itself, it uses me to bring Love and Light into the world of form.  But you must have the Love vibration to bring the Cosmic Flame of Cosmic Christ Love into form for the individual to be healed.

Saint Germain Stated: But you cannot do it without ENOUGH LOVE.  (He is not talking only about human love) Remember the words of Beloved Saint Germain:

“Only enough Love can draw you back into the Perfection you once knew and may become again”. The Love to which Saint Germain referred is the 'Cosmic Flame of Cosmic Love' from the Hearts of the Cosmic Beings Who has built the world upon which you live!  From The Beloved Mighty Surya.

All of my experiences come from my guides and the books that they directed me to read.  Sometimes when I go the book store to purchase a spiritual book, I would walk by and the book would just jump out of the shelves and the people just stare at me, I smile and say this is the book that they wanted me to purchase.  I never had anyone to teach me, all of my experiences came by spirit.

This a short story about faith

I had given a card reading to a woman named Jessa on a beach house in Roxas City, Philippines, and because of that she made an appointme...